Here are the questions:
1. If your local Bonny retail salon doesn't have the dress you want in their store - how can you see the dress, try it on and fall in love with it - in person??
2. How far in advance should you order your Bonny Bridal gown?
3. If you see a Bonny Bridal gown on a website that offers you a super, duper unbelievably low price that seems to good to be true...should you order it?
4. Do we sell other dresses...besides wedding gowns? Could your mom and maids find dresses made from Bonny Bridal? How about your little sister who is going to Prom?
5. Name our FOUR bridal collections
What will you win? Well, we are so thrilled to share with you Heartfelt by Lisa Leonard. The lucky winner will get a beautiful necklace from the Heartfelt Collection by Lisa Leonard, that we pick for her!
Heartfelt is a collection designed by Lisa Leonard exclusively for retail stores. We carry the Heartfelt collection in our flagship retail store.
We have been touched by Lisa's story - and how her company came to be and we love to support others - especially women who inspire us (in her own words):
"i have been making jewelry since high school but i decided to get serious after my first son, david, was born. i wanted to start a small business that would enable me to quit my job and stay home with my boys. at the time, i had never taken any formal classes or received special training in jewelry making. i just went for it! i am kind of the "jump in and learn as you go" type. creating jewelry not only allowed me to work from home, but has connected me with so many amazing women along the way.my desire is to create simple, lovely pieces that can be worn with jeans or your little black dress. i want each piece to be meaningful. our custom jewelry is hand-stamped with your kids' names or a special phrase or verse. i love to touch my necklace throughout the day and reflect on my husband and my sweet boys.each piece we create is a work of art—hand cut;hammered, polished, drilled and assembled with care. i am inspired by other artists—painters, scrapbookers, clothing designers and poets. i also love to soak up nature-the sky, the sea, the green hills. i let all these ideas and images swirl around in my mind and then i create. when an idea hits me i sketch it out and play until the perfect design comes together.lisa leonard designs exists because moms, grandmas and friends have shared our designs with each other while waiting in line at the grocery store or sipping coffee with a friend. most of our customers find us through word of mouth. we know that you'll find the perfect piece."