Saturday, January 21, 2012

Winner for the autographed copy of The Magic Room by Jeffrey Zaslow

Thank you girls for sharing your magic moment with us! It's time to announce the winner of the autographed copy of The Magic Room by Jeffrey Zaslow....

KATIE J.
Katie said...

"I ordered my Bonny dress from Becker's :-) While I actually found it elsewhere, I did get to see myself in the "Magic Room" with my actual dress (#1004) on. This is when it really hit me that I was a bride, as I got to pick out my veil and see the whole package together."
Katie, please send us an email at info (at) bonny.com and we will forward it to the publisher so they can get your autographed copy of the book out! We hope you will enjoy reading the book and please come back and leave a review when you're finished with it!
Congratulations!!!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay, I am excited! I will email you right now! Thank you!!! :-)