Monday, July 11, 2011

Wish Upon a Wedding - Lisa and Doug - Part 2

In part 1 of this story - you got the background leading up to Lisa and Doug's wedding day - which took place on May 26th, 2011. We asked Lisa to tell us about her feelings and we recently just got a "thank you" card from her that read:


"The dress was the most important thing on my list. I was anxious and nervous about finding the perfect dream dress. When I took one look at your website of gowns I felt a sense of relief as every gown was stunning and beautiful. When I went to try the dresses on I fell in love with my gown. Everyone loved it! When I took it to David's Bridal to buy a slip other people wanted to buy it. Everyone loved all the details, the beading and especially the train! When the wedding day came I could not wait to put it on. Wearing it I felt amazing and more beautiful than ever! I love that dress! I had it boxed because all I wanted to do after the wedding was wear it and looking at it just brings back that day and all of the amazing moments of my wedding. I thank you and all of Bonny Bridal for your generosity and for giving me such a stunning dress and making my dreams and wishes come true. With much love and thanks, Lisa Wang May 26, 2011 Wish Upon a Wedding"


Many vendors worked in the quick time frame to put this gorgeous wedding together! The photographer, Jim Kennedy Photography, were able to capture so many beautiful images of the special day!



Venue: Bella Collina / Caterer: Jay’s Catering / Wedding Planner: Once Upon a Time Weddings & Special Events / Wedding Photographer: Jim Kennedy Photographers / Wedding Videographer: New Classic Films / Floral Design: Fantasy Floral / Officiant: Rich Anderson / Wedding Invitations: Paper and Thread / Bride’s Hair & Makeup: Sweet Fuss / Wedding Cakes: Sweet Gems / Photobooth: Shutterbooth/ Favors: Dough a Deer / DJ: Vive Entertainment / Rentals: Fusion Linens / Linens: Wildflower Linens / Wedding Dress: Bonny Bridal / Hair Accessory: The Wedding Pantry / Groomsmen Attire: Friar Tux / Ring Bearer Pillow + Flower Girl Basket: Bella Bambino /Cake Stand: Raise the Cake / Veil Weights:The Pampered Bride / Calligraphy: Calligraphy Katrina / Hanky: L’il Inspirations

No comments: