We got this email today and found it pretty interesting. According to the theweddingreport.com these are the trends for 2011 couples - do you agree or disagree?
- Many couples will pay at least 60% of the total wedding cost.
- The average number of guests will be between 140 and 150.
- The average age of a bride will be 27 and the average age of a groom will be 29.
- The most popular wedding months will be September, October, July and May.
- The most popular wedding colors will be blues, purples, pinks and greens.
The pantone color of the year for 2011 weddings has been revealed: Honeysuckle
Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute states: “In times of stress, we need something to lift our spirits. Honeysuckle is a captivating, stimulating color that gets the adrenaline going – perfect to ward off the blues. Honeysuckle derives its positive qualities from a powerful bond to its mother color red, the most physical, viscerally alive hue in the spectrum. Honeysuckle emboldens us to face everyday troubles with verve and vigor. A dynamic reddish pink, Honeysuckle is encouraging and uplifting. It elevates our psyche beyond escape, instilling the confidence, courage and spirit to meet the exhaustive challenges that have become part of everyday life.” (We love this! And we love the color!)
- We will continue to see friends and family members help out.
- We will see couples booking closer to the wedding day or on off popular days.
- Designer labels will continue to gain market share by creating more affordable lines.
Our dresses are pretty affordable! Like style 041 - Retail Price $505.00
- Low cost, personalized favors and details will become even more popular.