Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Real Brides - Jody

JODY and RICK
"Rick and I got engaged in January 2009 and even though we had about a year and a half before our July 2010 wedding date I started shopping for my dress fairly quickly. I looked online and in countless shops for the right dress and I found some I liked... but none that I loved. After trying on tons of dresses I finally was lucky enough to go to the Bonny website where I saw a beautiful Bonny gown (847) and fell in love with it. I then found a bridal shop that carried it and went to try it on and loved it even more (and I loved the price). Bonny was even able to alter it a bit at the time of ordering - I really wanted a lace up back and I was able to add that to my gown that didnt originally have it. I felt amazing on my wedding day wearing my dress and my husband loved it!"

Jody...thank you for sharing your story and pictures with us! We would love to even see more! Your location looked amazing, the dress looks gorgeous and we love the black shirt and pants with white vest! Style 847

No comments: