Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bonny Real Bride - Yvonne

Yvonne was married to Brandon on June 27, 2010 in Cincinnati, Ohio. Yvonne shared her story about finding her dress on our website! We love to hear from all of our brides and see pictures of them on their special day! Yvonne wore Unforgettable style 1623


She has this to say about her Bonny gown...


"I had looked for months before I finally found my dress. Bonny 1623. I tried on all different types of dresses from chiffon to satin. Then one day i made an appointment at a bridal shop that happened to sell Bonny dresses. My sister and maid of honor couldnt make it at the last minute so there I was at this store 1 hour before they closed and it was just me the consultant and 3 dresses. The Bonny 1623 was the 2nd dress I tried on and before I even saw myself in the mirror I knew just by the way it felt (it is french taffeta and much lighter than satin) I loved it! It was my dress and my husband said that when he saw me in it for the first time he could not have imagined any dress more beautiful. I wish I could wear it again! Thank you Bonny!"


Thank you Yvonne! And congratulations to you and Brandon! We were really happy to see your pictures of your beautiful day...!! 



No comments: