Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Real Bride - Yvette

We are pleased to share the story of our Bonny Real Bride - Yvette with you! Yvette was married (to Adam) on  July 3, 2010 in a beautiful vineyard! Her photographer, Greg Cleaver in Kelowna, British Columbia, captured the gorgeous photos you see below!

Yvette wrote: "I came across my Bonny dress after a horrible experience in another store. I was pretty down that afternoon and the last store I walked into took me in without an appointment because they felt so bad for me. I tried on dress after dress but the consultant had this one picked out for me from the start. When she was doing up the back I knew it was the dress because it just felt right and I felt beautiful in it. On the day of the wedding I had so many compliments about how beautiful my dress was. It glimmered in the sun and swooped across the dance floor effortlessly. Thank you for making the perfect dress for me and for so many other women!"


THANK YOU YVETTE! You rocked in your dress! You looked amazing on your wedding day! We wish you and Adam many years of wedded bliss...congratulations!

No comments: