Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Real Bride - Taylor Stacks


I had a few basic elements in mind that I would like to have in a wedding gown: neo-vintage, champagne colored, tulle, lace, bead-work. With those things in mind I went looking online. I saw many things I liked but most of them were not what I had my heart set on. Being a young plus size woman can make what is already a tedious experience even more discouraging. When my mother, maid of honor, and I found this dress  in an Atlanta bridal store stockroom, every standard for my perfect dress went flashing in bright lights in my head. This style SCREAMED everything that makes my personality what it is. As I walked down the aisle to my husband's side, in this absolutely breathtaking gown, I knew I couldn't have picked a more amazing dress. I never had people look at me with that much awe in my life! Later, I was asked if the dress was a family heirloom gown. "No," I told them, but I thought to myself, "It will be." 

Hopefully, that says everything I felt about my experience with your company. It was honestly the most beautiful I've ever felt, and I can thank you guys for that. I also have a picture attatched that I would like on my profile. 

Thanks SO much!
Taylor Stacks
(Essence style 8806)

No comments: