Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A story from a Bonny Bride...

I met my husband at my place of employment in 2001. We became the best of friends and fell in love. We got engaged at Fortunes Rocks Beach in Biddeford Maine. I found my dress in a bridal magazine and was amazed to find a store near my hometown that carried Bonny Bridal gowns. I thought I wanted a dress with navy trim so I went to the store to order the dress of my dreams. 

While I was at the store I found out my dress could be ordered with a few choices of trim. I thought I wanted navy until I saw the Wine colored trim on the ivory gown. I didnt have to look any further!!! I found my dress. We got married in August 2003 in Poland Spring Maine and we have been living happily ever after ever since.



Thank you Bonny Bridal for creating the dress of my dreams and in turn making my day amazing. I have gotten so many compliments to this day regarding the dress and the fairy tale wedding that coinsided with the dress.

No comments: