Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We love hearing from our customers!

We just received this comment from a Mother-of-the-Groom...made our day! Congratulations Jaunita! We bet you will look stunning on your son's big day - and we can't wait to see a picture of you in your Bonny Social Occasion Wear Dress!



19 May 2010 at 16:37
Subject: Hello!
My name is Jaunita Noble from a rural town in Oklahoma. My son's wedding is quickly approaching, and I couldn't find a mother-of-the groom dress that looked classy. I wanted something that was slightly modest, yet something that would flatter a younger looking mother of 44 years. This was not an easy task! LOL!!! Most mother's dresses are pretty; however, they look fitting for my own mother who is in her late 60's. This was definitely not the look I was shooting for. 

The GOOD news is that I found a "Bonny" dress, # 7827 and it is stunning. Wow! I can't wait to wear this black dress on July 31st. It's a black and white wedding with hints of red decor. My future daughter in law is going with a damask theme. It should be pretty. 

Anyway, I just wanted to give you a BIG thank-you for helping me with the mother's dress dillema. Now, I can't wait for the big day.

Sincerely,
Jaunita Noble

No comments: