We would like to thank everyone who came out to the Grand Opening Gala for our Flagship retail bridal salon on Saturday, February 18, 2012! We were thrilled to show off our new store to our friends, family and brides in Orange County! Thank you all for coming out and celebrating with us. We would also like to thank all the amazing vendors who helped make the day extra special for our guests. The girls and I were able to draw the names for the raffle prizes that were up for grabs on Sunday evening. We would like to congratulate the following:
Grand Prize: Bonny Bridal Gown - Corina S.
Antique Brooch Bouquet from Blue Petyl: Serena H.
"Lucy" hair piece from Tessa Kim: Jenny B.
"Neva" hair piece from Tessa Kim: Estrella P.
Engagement photo session from Ashley Bee Photography: Kelly M.
$100 Gift Certificate from My Cake Plate: Mabel T.
$100 Gift Certificate from My Cake Plate: Angelica S.
"Mrs" Wire Wedding Hanger from Lila Frances: Jodi B.
Little Birdie Necklace from Lisa Leonard Designs: Erin L.
Bold Love Necklace from Lisa Leonard Designs: Lauren H.
Lots of Love Necklace from Lisa Leonard Designs: Gina C.
$1000 Gift Certificate to Lucero Photography with purchase of photography/videography package: Fran W.
$50 Gift Certificate from Buca di Beppo: Nikole M.
Full Package of Wedding Goodies: Dollie J.
Engagement Session from Jeannie Dahlhausen Photography
Full face engagement makeup for photo and wedding trial makeup from Makeup by Yvette
Free Wedding Website from Mangrolia
Full Day of Wedding Coordination and Complete Wedding Planning package from Kays Inspired Events & Stylish Event Design
Congratulations to all the winners!
We also need to thank all the vendors who were here to support us and make sure that the guests had a great time! These vendors made the Gala so much fun and pictures will be available soon!
- Ashley Bee is a Southern California wedding photographer (she does family and senior portraits too!). Ashley has worked with us on several projects. We always feel blessed when she agrees to work with us because she has a talented eye and captures all the amazing memories for us! Ashley took a ton of photos and documented the day and I can not wait to see all the great photos she captured! Ashley Bee Photography - http://ashleybee.net
- We had the most amazing servers strolling through the store with yummy food from Anders Catering. My favorite item was the pulled pork sliders (yum!) but, I know everyone else was loving the white truffle mac 'n cheese cups, the coconut fried shrimp, crab cakes, merlot beef tips over gorgonzola mashed potatoes and so much more! The food was amazing and we would just like to say a HUGE thank you to Larry and the sweet staff from Anders Catering! http://www.anderscatering.com
- We received the most amazing flowers from Fullerton florist Flower Allie. Allison and her team are the preferred florist for Bonny Bridal - http://www.flowerallie.com/
- The husband and wife team from All Star Photo Booth were the HIT of the event with everyone! They are so FUN and every time I looked over someone was waiting for their turn in the photo booth! Photo booths are a must have at your wedding (or any event!) and if you are local to Southern California All Star Photo Booth is a must-book vendor! http://www.allstarphotobooth.com
- Hiring a DJ for your event can be pretty tricky. I know from experience! When I booked the DJ for my own wedding I was really happy when we interviewed him but, I was so disappointed the day of my wedding. I know how important it is to find a GREAT DJ. Chris, the owner and operator of Silver Disc Entertainment is so much fun! I am a HUGE fan and I know you will be too! http://www.silverdiscentertainment.com
- Leanne from Sugar Shack Baking Co. created an amazing (and delicious) 3-tier wedding cake for our event. The girls and I had fun cutting the first slice together. Each tier was a different flavor and Leanne, who noticed I always have a Starbucks coffee with me, made the bottom tier Chocolate cake with an Espresso mousse filling! That is attention to detail! Thank you so much Leanne - http://www.sugarshackbakingco.com. A new friend to us here at Bonny Bridal is My Cake Plate. They are friends with Leanne and they provided the gorgeous stone cake stand that Leanne's cake was displayed on. As with many special wedding items, this concept came about when the owners daughter was getting married and they wanted a special memento of their day - something that could be used again in their new home as Mr and Mrs. The stone cake stands are now available for all brides to use on their big day.
- Judy, the owner of Classic Candy Buffet, has a knack for putting together amazing candy displays! She has this GORGEOUS bling table that the multiple candy jars sit on. The display fit right in with our store! I know everyone enjoyed their little treat bag, based on the line of people I always saw talking with her, that just proves that Candy Buffets are still a hit with guests - http://www.classiccandybuffet.com
- I met Kay last year when she created some delicious push cakes and cake pops for my daughter's birthday party. I asked Kay if she would make up some of her delicious cake pops for our guests and she delivered! The lovely cake pops were chocolate cake, dipped in white chocolate and decorated with little white balls and, of course, a little red heart that ties in with our Bonny Bridal logo! We had this awesome cake pop stand made from Etsy seller Mcreations4u to display the cake pops. Kays Kupcakes makes fresh, delicious cupcakes as well as cake pops and she is also one of the hosts of Cupcake Camp OC - a grassroots organization that brings together cupcake lovers and cupcake bakers to raise money for their charity, Children of the Night. http://kayskupcakescakery.weebly.com