Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Real Brides - Jennifer

"After much online searching for dresses I came across the Bonny website. I fell in love with Bonny Unforgettable 1702. I found a local shop that carries Bonny designs and made an appointment. The dress I had wanted had been purchased off the rack so I just started trying on dresses that looked like something I would like to wear. I was determined that I would not be wearing a strapless dress. I have been in too many weddings and watched too many brides pull at their dress all day. Well the last dress I tried on was strapless and it became my wedding dress. The simplicity of the Bonny Unforgettable gown 1008 was exactly what I wanted in my dress. The store had a veil that matched it perfectly. I want to thank Bonny for making such beautiful gowns and for making gowns with a plus size woman in mind. You made me shine on my day and I cant thank you enough."



Jennifer wore style Unforgettable 1008:

1008

On October 16th, Jennifer and Matthew were married in a beautiful ceremony! We wish you both all the best! Thank you for sharing your story with us! You ROCKED that dress! :)

No comments: