Monday, October 11, 2010

Real Brides - Casie

Casie and Terence were married in July. On her wedding day, Casie wore Bonny style 916


Casie shared the following story with us:

When I first started looking for my dress in 2009 I knew in my head that it had to be a modified mermaid silhouette. However after trying on countless dresses I couldnt find one that had that WOW factor. My friend then pulled out Bonny 916. I was hesitant at first because it was a bit too poofy for my taste; nevertheless I tried it on. Once I saw myself in the dress my mouth dropped and I knew it was the one. The tulle the beading the long train everything about it was perfect. I received many compliments on my wedding day about how beautiful the dress was. Thank you so much for making me feel and look like a princess on my special day.
Congratulations to you both! 
We are wishing you a lifetime of happiness because...
a true love story never ends! 

No comments: